Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Thank you to the Sugar Pie Farmhouse sistas!



I have to say thank you to the Sugar Pie sistas who helped me to customize this blog....and I even logged in for the very first time I tried without a problem!! Whoo hooo! Wow things are really lookin up for this here blog of mine! I am so pleased with the background that I found on the scrappin blogs site....there were soooo many to choose from and the directions on how to use them were so very detailed and easy. So, thanks to all of you who took the time to answer (what I thought was) a silly question on how to customize a blog....I am now over my embarrassment of my computer illiteracy. I am on the path of righteous learning! Let the posting being at Farmhouse Country Style! Let me know what you all think of this new background if you can...

13 comments:

  1. I just found you on the Sugar Pie Farmhouse forums. I must say I just LOVE your blog and your background is adorable. Love the cherries!! Looking forward to visiting you often.

    Gina

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi! Dee -
    I love your blog!! sooo cute :) Isn't it a great feeling when you learn how to do things like this? I'm addicted to it and always have to change my background -it's just fun, fun, fun!!
    I have some great news for you - YOU ARE THE WINNER OF MY MJF MAGAZINE GIVEAWAY!!!! Congrats!! and the best of wishes on your chicken coop project.
    I need you to e-mail me your shipping address so I can get the magazine off to you;
    catherine.j.mcnabb@gmail.com
    Enjoy!! :)
    Hugz,
    CathyJean

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your blog looks nice and colorful. I am looking forward to more. Happy gardening... Becca

    ReplyDelete
  4. Just stopping by to say hi and to tell you your blog is as sweet as it can be...great job...
    don't you just love those sugar pie sistas...
    hope you have a great day...
    Sweet Blessings...
    Tonja

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love your blog and have just changed over from typepad to blogspot, but still don't know how to get the great backgrounds. Oh wait I see something on the side of your blog scrappinblogs.blogspot. I'll see if I can get help there. My blog is katie-primitivewoolens.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love your blog!!!!!!!!!
    I can see your hubby's face, when you brought home your precious oven. LOL
    I am looking forward, to checking in with you often.
    Dayle

    ReplyDelete
  7. You write a great article. A must read post that need to bookmarked

    ReplyDelete
  8. This was super interesting article to read. Thanks for sharing

    ReplyDelete
  9. This content data gives truly quality and unique information.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I’m excited to uncover this page. Thank you for this fantastic read

    ReplyDelete
  11. You make so many great post here. I read your article twice. Its good!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Positive site, Read articles on this website, I really like your style.

    ReplyDelete

  13. I want to read more things about here! thanks for the info.

    ReplyDelete

Past Posts

Related Posts with Thumbnails