Monday, November 1, 2010

All Hallow's Eve


Five Little Pumpkins

Five little pumpkins sitting on a gate
The first one said, "Oh my, it's getting late"
The second one said, "There are witches in the air"
The third one said,"But we don't care!"
The fourth one said, "Let's run and run and run"
The fifth one said, "I'm ready for some fun!"
Wooooo, went the wind
And out went the light
And the five little pumpkins rolled out of sight!



My son has been singing about the Five Little Pumpkins all month long..too cute.


A police officer and a pirate this halloween.

So much has gone on this past month, I cannot believe that October is over already!  I have been absent on my blog for good reason, I'm sorry.  I will be ready to share more the next post. 
I hope you all had a delightful Halloween!


Take Care,
Dee

8 comments:

  1. Adorable Halloween pics! My little ones were a sailor sweetie and naval captain. Drop by is you can to see pics.

    Hope everything is all right for you.

    Blessings,
    Val

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such beautiful pictures! It looks like it was a great day, and I LOVE the song! Hope you have a blessed day, and take care.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful family and glad to see your post....hope you are well. God bless, Emelia

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hope all is well, the kids look adorable!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great photos ! Lovely looking kids ! Have a great day !

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hey Its so good to see you on here.I hope all is well with you and your family. You are missed when your gone.
    Blessings to you
    Lisa

    ReplyDelete
  7. What great pics of the kids. I also enjoyed seeing the fall decorations just gorgeous, Happy Fall! Traci

    ReplyDelete
  8. I just wanted to let you know that you've been featured on my weekly post today! Thanks for all the great inspiration!

    Candace-edwards.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Past Posts

Related Posts with Thumbnails